Happy New Year everyone! This is my favorite time of the year! I love how everyone tends to have a little bit of a more positive outlook and set goals for themselves. My birthday is coming up soon so this time of year is a new calendar year while also being a new year of life for me and thus, a perfect time for me to concoct a list of goals to achieve.
After a few days of thinking here is my list of things I want to fulfill in 2018 and I’m posting them on my blog so I can be held accountable.
- Blog about 1x a week
- Figure out the logistics of an email list
- Create outfit posts
- Consistently interact with other blogs
- Drink lemon water in the mornings
- Eat more plant-based
- Take a yoga class once a week or more
- Spend more time outside
- Eat less sugar
- Just try to be as fit as possible
- Create a study routine
- Create a study space in my dorm
- Get A’s & B’s in all my classes
- Try bullet journaling
- do the 52 films by women 2018 challenge (check out my Letterboxd account)
- read 52 book & complete the Popsugar and/or Read Harder 2018 challenges (add me on Goodreads!)
- get my driver license
- Volunteer for 25 hours
- make some new friends
I hope all of you accomplish whatever dreams you guys have in your heads this year and let me know what they are in the comments! 2018 is not ready for us!
, with love
*Song listened to while writing: Ordinary – U2 (Extraordinary Mix)